| From$ 48Visit Kuranda - Bus Up / Bus Back
Live availability, instant booking
About Visit Kuranda - Bus Up / Bus Back
Departs 9am / Returns 4:30pm
Visit the beautiful Village of Kuranda, nestled amongst pristine World Heritage Listed Rainforest. Sit back and relax as our knowledgeable and friendly guide gives an entertaining interpretation of the region and points of interest along the way. On the return journey by coach we make a brief stop at Henry Ross Lookout to enjoy the breath-taking scenery. This tour allows travellers to spend 4.5 Hours in Kuranda, plenty of time to truly enjoy all that Kuranda has to offer.
Whilst in Kuranda, explore the markets, shops and walking trails or take a river cruise (seasonal). Discover the amazing array of food stalls and Cafes or dine with the resident Water Dragons at Frog’s Restaurant – famous for their freshly made sauces and dressings.
Get up close to Australia’s must-see Wildlife!
Be sure to book the Kuranda Wildlife Experience Pass which allows access to the Top 3 Wildlife Attractions in Kuranda including Koala Gardens, Butterfly Sanctuary and Birdworld.
If you are a Koala lover, Kuranda Koala Gardens with Koala Photo will not disappoint you.
- 08:30 Pick up from Cairns
- 09:00 Departs from Cairns City, head to Train Station and Skyrail Station before going up to Kuranda
- 10:00 Arrive Kuranda, customer will have about 4.5 hours free time in Kuranda
- 15:00 Depart from Kuranda, we will make a brief stop at Henry Ross Lookout
- 15:30 Pick up customer at Smithfield station (bus may stop here for 15 minutes)
- 16:00 Drop off customer back to hotels
- Pick up from major hotels in Cairns. Northern Beaches pickup is not available for this tour
- Tour operates daily (except Christmas Day)