Get the best service and rates by dealing direct with Travstar.
| From $ 1272 | Save $9165 Night Cairns & Fitzroy Island Fun Package
Special Expires 31 Mar 2020
About 5 Night Cairns & Fitzroy Island Package
5 or 6 night Cairns & Fitzroy Island Fun Package
5 or 6 night Cairns & Fitzroy Island Fun Package offers a complete city, island and reef experience. Stay at the Pullman Cairns International for your first and final night in the heart of Cairns, with views of the city or harbour. Followed by a 3 or 4 night stay on a tropical rainforest island experience combined with a day trip to the Outer Barrier Reef with Sunlover Cruises.
• 2 nights Pullman Cairns International
• Breakfast for 2 daily
• Free internet
• 3 or 4 nights at Fitzroy Island Resort
• Return Ferry transfers Cairns to Fitzroy
• Sunlover Great Barrier Reef Cruise
DAY 1 - Check-in Cairns Pullman International Hotel
Pullman Cairns International is a beautiful 5-star heritage-style hotel, located right in the heart of the Cairns CBD.
• 321 guest rooms
• 2 pools, plus a childrens pool
• Jacuzzi & 2x Saunas
• 24 hour reception
• Free internet
• 24 hour in room dining
• Gymnasium - features a full complement of cardio and weights equipment, plus water fountain, televisions and two saunas • Open 24/7 for your convenience.
• Restaurant (Coco's Restaurant) - Famous for the nightly seafood buffet, High Tea and Sunday Brunch. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Lobby Bar open from 11am
• Guest laundry (charges apply)
• Valet parking is available for $20 per day. On street parking is readily available, though is metered.
Mii Spa: A haven of tranquillity and serenity for you to enjoy the perfect spa experience on your relaxing holiday. The spa philosophy is simple, to have you leaving Mii Spa in Cairns feeling simply wonderful. 10 stunning treatment rooms, including a couples room, group therapy room, unique indoor/outdoor rooms and a Vichy shower. Qualified Mii Spa therapists can help you select from a range of massage, skin therapy, facials, beauty and relaxation treatments.
• Daily Housekeeping
• 1 Queen or 2x Double Beds
• Private balcony
• Separate bath & shower
• Bathroom & amenities kit
• Executive writing desk
• Data port
• IDD telephone
• Safe deposit box (charges apply)
• Flat screen TV
• In-house movie channels
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Iron and ironing board
• Mini-bar and refrigerator
• Interconnecting Rooms are available on all room types.
City/Mountain View Rooms: Stunning sunset views over Cairns City and Mountain surrounds
Harbour View Rooms: Wake up in the morning to stunning views over Cairns Harbour and Trinity Inlet with our spacious Harbour View room.
DAY 2 - Check in to Sunlover Reef Cruises.
Check-in starts from 8.30am and closes at 9.15am for a 9.30am departure from Reef Fleet Terminal Cairns
Walk to the Reef Fleet Terminal only a 5 minute stroll from the Pullman Cairns International Hotel. After a short 45 minute ferry ride from Cairns the view of Fitzroy Island Resort with it's impressive majestic mountainous backdrop will come into view. Here you can experience the crystal clear waters of the Great Barrier Reef with impressive fringing coral reefs off the island.
Fitzroy Island Resort is a Contemporary Resort with a Classic Island Style combining Natural Stone, Timber and Water and Light features creating a memorable Island experience.
• Swimming Pool and spa
• Swim up pool bar
• Restaurant - breakfast lunch, and dinner
• Foxy's Bar & Cafe (live entertainment most weekends)
• Guest laundry
• BBQ area
• Souvenir and snack shop
• Kid's games/play room
• Conference/function rooms
Resort Hotel Rooms:
• Air-conditioning & Ceiling fan
• King or twin bedding
• Plasma TV
• Mini-bar and refrigerator
• Tea & coffee making facilities
• Marble bathroom with walk-in shower
• Linen and towels provided
• Iron & ironing board
*These rooms do not have a balcony or view to the ocean.
Additionally Ocean Suites Feature:
• Kitchenette inc. microwave & toaster
• Full size fridge
• Laundry with washer and dryer
• Lounge & dining area
• Queen & sofa bed-sleeps up to 4 guests (extra 2 persons sleep on sofa bed)
• Spacious Balcony
• Shower and heated towel rails
* Most with ocean view (ground floor suites have garden view)
2 bedroom Ocean Suite
Is a combination of an Ocean Suite and Resort Studio room adjacent to each other connected through a common walkway. The rooms are not interconnecting and may not be suitable for families with small children.
DAY 3 - Sunlover Moore Reef Cruise
Depart from Fitzroy Island at 10:15am and arrive back at 4:30pm
Jump onboard Sunlover Reef Cruises that picks you up at 10:15am from the wharf on Fitzroy Island and head out the pontoon at Moore Reef on the Outer Barrier Reef. You will have 4 hours on the pontoon to experience the reef from many aspects.
• Buffet lunch including: fresh seafood, hot dishes,Salads & tropical fruits
• All snorkelling equipment
• Buoyancy vest, mask and snorkel
• Glass bottom boat
• Semi-submersible vessel tours
• Unique Marine Life touch tank
• Underwater observatory
• Reef presentation
• Fish feeding
Kids swimming enclosure - Small children can enjoy the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef in the safety of an enclosed pool area. Fish can swim inside the enclosure for a true reef experience.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES (charges apply and must be pre-booked):
• Certified and Introductory Scuba Diving
• Guided Snorkel Tours
• Scenic Helicopter Flights
DAY 4, 5,6 & 7
DAY 4 and 5- At leisure to explore the island
Fitzroy Island is covered with magnificent rainforest and features many walking tracks ranging from a short stroll to Nudey Beach through to a more challenging hike to the Summit. The island is surrounded by beautiful fringing reefs which are teeming with marine life. The best snorkelling is off the rocks between Welcome Bay and Nudey Beach. Expect to see Turtles, tropical fish and many colourful corals. It is possible to pre-book an activities package for an additional cost that includes Snorkel Hire (1 day), Glass Bottom Boat Tour (1 hour) and Kayak (1 hour).
DAY 5 or 6 - At leisure to explore the island before Ferry departs at 4:40 pm for your transfer back to Cairns. Arriving into Cairns at 5:30pm. (bag storage and change facilities are available for guests on the island) Check-in to the Pullman Cairns International Hotel for your final night in Cairns.
DAY 6 or 7 - Check-out of Pullman Cairns International. End of package
• Airport transfers not included. A taxi from airport to hotel will cost around $25 and take about 15 minutes drive.
• Breakfast at Fitzroy Island is not included.
• If you do not require the 2 nights at Pullman Cairns International we can amend your package accordingly when booking. Or, if you prefer to have 2 consecutive nights at the Pullman Cairns International thus giving you one full day to explore in Cairns this is also possible. Please advise when booking.
• Be sure to note the restricted ferry times in this package.
5 Night Cairns & Fitzroy Island Package Reviews
5 Night Cairns & Fitzroy Island Package
17 Abbott St, Cairns City QLD 4870