Get the best service and rates by dealing direct with Lake Tinaroo Holiday Park.
| From $ 27Lake Tinaroo Holiday Park
Expires 31 Mar 2018
| From $ 54 | Save $27SPECIAL: Stay 3 Pay 2!
Special Expires 31 Mar 2018
| From $ 189 | Save $189May Madness! Stay 7 and Get 7 Free!
Special Expires 31 May 2017
*Valid on powered sites only. Not valid on unpowered sites or cabins. Valid for stays commencing during the month of May. Subject to availability. Not transferable to any other part... More
*Valid on powered sites only. Not valid on unpowered sites or cabins. Valid for stays commencing during the month of May. Subject to availability. Not transferable to any other party. Minimum 7 night stay. 7 night free stay must be consecutive, following on from first 7 night stay and may not be used at any other time. Based on twin share. Tariff based on 2 persons, extra adult/child rates apply. Not valid with any other offer or discounts. Full payment must be made when booking and payments are non-refundable.
About Lake Tinaroo Holiday Park
We have a wide range of accommodation styles and prices to suit your needs: Unpowered and powered sites, powered sites with concrete slabs, budget cabins where you can supply your own linen to keep costs down, family units, poolside units to waterfront villas which have linen supplied.
We have a well stocked general store at Reception, canoe and kayak hire, boat hire (requires licence), peddle kart hire, internet access, covered camp kitchen, BBQ's, landscaped in-ground swimming pool, jumping pillow and more!
And we are just a walk across the road from Lake Tinaroo.
What are you waiting for - come on up and rest, stay and play!!
We have an accommodation type to suit any one and any budget. How can we help you?
- Waterview Villa - fully self contained air conditioned villa with 2 bedrooms: queen bed in main, double bed in 2nd. Fold out sofa bed in lounge which can sleep an extra person. Lounge & dining area, television and DVD player and large deck with setting at front, overlooking park and lake.
- Superior Villa - fully self contained air conditioned villa with 2 bedrooms: queen bed in main, 2 sets of bunks in 2nd. Lounge and dining area, television and DVD player, deck with setting out front.
- Poolside Family Unit - fully self contained air conditioned unit with 1 bedroom with queen bed, single beds in lounge area, dining, and wide deck with setting at front, overlooking the pool and jumping pillow.
- Family Unit - self contained air conditioned unit with queen bed in bedroom and sleeping for 3 in living area. Kitchenette, television and DVD player and verandah with setting at front.
- Studio Unit - self contained air conditioned unit with a queen bed and one single bed in living area (motel style) Kitchenette with dining area, television and DVD player and verandah with setting at front.
- Budget Cabin - Fully self contained air conditioned cabins with Queen bed in bedroom, bunks in hallway, lounge and dining area and deck with setting at front.
- Powered Caravan & Camping Sites - grassed sites and some available with concrete slabs for annexe or just setting up tables and chairs for tents or campers.
- Unpowered Camping Sites - grassed areas, some available with shared fire pit.
Features & Facilities
- Giant Fun Jumping Pillow
- Resort Swimming Pool with waterfall
- Canoe & Kayak Hire: 2 x 2 seater canoes, and 4 x single seater kayaks
- Boat Hire: requires boat licence
- Peddle Kart Hire - 3 sporty karts available: Jeep Wrangler, Safari and Morroccan
- Social Areas
- Pet Friendly - pets allowed to be on and sleep on verandahs/decks only, not permitted inside accommodation.
- Block and party ice in 4kg packs and also 10kg party ice packs.
- Fuel: Unleaded, Premium Unleaded and Diesel. 2 stroke & 4 stroke oil available.
- General Store with a wide range of products including dairy, meat packs, bread, bacon, eggs, toiletries, bait, tackle and much much more!
- BBQs & large fire pit for groups
- Wi-fi Internet available for small fee
- Shared fire pits on select camp sites
- Bird Watching
- Camp Kitchen with 2 gas BBQs, long tables/seating, fridge, microwave and television
- Lake Tinaroo Cafe is open and located to the right of our Reception/Shop for take away or dine in meals
News By Lake Tinaroo Holiday Park
Are you an RACQ or NRMA member???
By Lake Tinaroo Holiday Park
08 Jan 2015Are you an RACQ, NRMA, RACV, RAA member??? If so, keep in mind that you can show your card at Lake Tinaroo Holiday Park and get a 10% discount on your stay. This is our way of thanking you for being members and supporting the good work they do.
Please note though, this discount cannot be used on top of special package deals or with other membership cards such as Top Tourist.
Barramundi and Red Claw
By Lake Tinaroo Holiday Park
04 Dec 2014Barramundi are well and truly back on the bite. Plenty of good sized Barra and Black Brim have been caught since the weather has warmed up.
Red Claw appear to be breeding well as quite a few are being caught.
Please remember though - if you pull up small Red Claw or females with eggs or young under their tails, put them straight back to help the breeding process. That way there should be a good supply throughout the next year. It's been a tough fight with hardly any being caught for quite some time but as people have been doing the right thing, the Red Claw numbers have been increasing.
Lake Tinaroo Cafe OPEN and going great!!
By Lake Tinaroo Holiday Park
22 Oct 2014Our Cafe opened and has been extremely popular and busy since day one.
Chef Ruth, Crabbie and the team from Heaven on A Fork - formerly operating in Main Street Atherton, have closed down their cafe in Atherton and relocated to Lake Tinaroo Holiday Park, operating as 'Lake Tinaroo Cafe'. You will still get the great food and service, just at a better location.
They regularly change their menu to keep bringing you new and tasty meals. They're also available for private functions. If you are staying with us at the park and will out on the water for the day, why not pre order your dinner and collect when you come in from the lake?
Operating days are Wednesday to Sunday, closed Monday and Tuesday off season, but with extended hours in the busy periods such as school holidays.
Their phone number is 07 4095 8562.
Lake Tinaroo Cafe will be open this year for Christmas lunch with bookings being essential. The menu, price and times will be listed on this site as soon as organised.
Lake Tinaroo Holiday Park Reviews
Andrew & Carol
How to get to Lake Tinaroo Holiday Park
Direct Contact Info
Hours: 8am - 5pm
4-28 Tinaroo Falls Dam Road